The Prince of Wales Inn, Princetown is situated on the border of the Brecon Beacons National Park, an area of outstanding beauty and home to many outdoor activities and tourist attractions.
- BikePark Wales, Merthyr Tydfil for more mountain bike trails visit Cognation
- Brecon Beacons National Park, Powys
- Parc Bryn Bach, Blaenau Gwent
- Bedwellty House and Park, Blaenau Gwent
- Trago Mills Merthyr Tydfil (opens Spring 2018)
- Cyfarthfa Retail Park, Merthyr Tydfil
- Big Pit National Coal Museum, Blaenavon
The Prince of Wales Inn is located just off the A465 and 3 miles from the A470 which connects North and South Wales, as well as providing a direct link to Wales’ capital city of Cardiff.
- Brecon & Mid-Wales 25 miles ,49 minutes
- Cardiff – 28miles, 40minutes
- Swansea & Gower- 36miles, 40minutes
- Newport – 26miles, 50minutes
- Merthyr Tydfil – 5miles, 10 minutes